Contact Medicare Health Experts to gain access to the best Medicare supplement plans in Florida. If you’re looking for an affordable plan to fill the gaps left by your Medicare plan, our insurance experts can provide free information that will help you choose a plan based on your needs and budget. A supplement plan can help you save money on eye care services and products, dental care, and additional medical services that fall outside of your current plan’s range of coverage. Call our helpline now for free over-the-phone advice.
5 Reasons to Choose a Medicare Supplement Plan
1. Supplement plans cost very little and deliver a high return on your investment. Medigap plans exist to fill the gap left by Medicare coverage, Plan G being among the most popular of all Medigap plans because it offers plan owners many benefits while eliminating many Medicare Part A and Part B expenses, such as:
- Hospice care
- Part A deductibles
- Part A coinsurance hospital costs
- Skilled nursing facility coinsurance
- Part B excess charges
- Part B 20% copays
- Blood transfusions, with limitations
2. Medigap plans improve your coverage by lowering out-of-pocket costs and increasing benefits, so it pays to look into Medigap options during open enrollment. Time is limited because open enrollment doesn’t last all year; contact Medicare Health Experts right now to find out about the best Medicare supplement plans in Florida.
3. The sooner you sign up for a Medigap plan, the less you’ll pay for coverage. Every year that you wait to opt in to a Medigap plan you’ll be charged a higher rate; many free plans are free only the first year that you’re eligible for Medicare. The good news is, if you haven’t already taken advantage of Medigap coverage, the increased cost is very low, so you may only pay a couple of dollars per month for a plan. Inquire by phone at Medicare Health Experts to learn more.
4. Silver Sneakers benefits are one great reason to choose a Medicare supplement plan. If you qualify for the program, you’ll have free access to more than 14,000 gyms across the US, but free gym entry is only the beginning of your Silver Sneakers benefits. Contact our Medicare Health Experts specialists now for assistance in finding a plan that fits your needs, for help resolving claims issues, or more understanding of programs that you qualify for.
5. Competitive rates make it affordable for seniors to choose from the best Medicate supplement plans in Florida. We check more than 20 carriers to find our clients the best rates, and we do it all for free. Get help navigating the challenging waters of enrolling for the first time or let our team direct you as you choose a different plan this year.
Request a free personalized Medicare plan comparison by providing your contact information through our website- we’ll be in touch at a time that is convenient for you. It pays to shop around with our experts at your side.
View Larger Map