One of the options available to those seeking the best Medicare supplement plans in Florida is Humana's plans.
Humana is a private insurance company that offers a wide range of Medicare plans and Medicare supplement plans in Florida. However, this time we will focus specifically on the Medicare Advantage section that distinguishes Humana from other health care providers.
If you're thinking about getting a Medicare Advantage policy and want to make sure you choose a top-notch provider that won't make you worry at all, it's best to get to know Humana. Here are the things you should know about this company:
What are Medicare Advantage Plans?
Medicare Advantage Plans offer more comprehensive coverage than you can get with the original Medicare plans. Legally, these plans must include at least the same coverage as Original Medicare, but it's common for them to have additional services.
How many options does Humana offer for Medicare Advantage plans in Florida?
Among Humana's options for acquiring Medicare Advantage plans are two that stand out:
- Humana's HMO Plan: These are the most popular plans because of how affordable they are. These plans cover at least the original Medicare plans, so hospitalization, preventive care, immunizations, and annual screening appointments are covered. Plus, this plan covers you outside the United States.
- Humana PPO plan: The main advantage of this plan over the previous one is that you have the freedom to choose any Medicare-approved doctor to attend your appointments. In return, this plan has higher prices in most instances. The PPO plan also has international coverage (including emergency care), and you get in-network home health care.
- SNPs Plan: This plan for people with special needs generally does not require co-payments, premiums, or co-insurance. There are specific requirements to qualify for this policy, such as suffering from chronic cardiovascular, heart, kidney, and other diseases.
What do Humana's Medicare Advantage Plans cover?
Humana's different Medicare Advantage plans have different extra services and coverage that extend the benefits you get with the Original Medicare plans. In general, the coverage includes:
- Dental Health
- Prescription drugs
- Home Health Care
What are the costs of the Medicare Advantage Plans offered by Humana?
There is no standard price for the plans, but each one has individual costs depending on the different coverage they offer. In the case of Florida, these are approximate costs:
- Monthly premium: $101
- Deductible: $0
- Prescription drug deductible: $200
- Out-of-pocket maximum: $6,700 (in and out of network)
- Primary doctor visit: $5 co-pay
- Specialist visit: $40 co-pay
When choosing a service provider for your health plan, you should always consider aspects such as their background, customer service, and reputation for her services. In Humana's case, you can rest assured knowing that you have one of the best companies in the industry and that it has gained recognition for the quality of its plans. This is undoubtedly one of the most popular choices Americans make when getting Medicare Advantage coverage.
If you want to get the best Medicare Advantage plan for you, contact Medicare Health Experts to get a quote: 561-279-3804Humana Medicare Advantage Plans Florida
View Larger Map